Financial Services Careers Night
Are you a student in Finance? Have you any questions about the Financial Services
Industry? Wanting to know more about the CFP Designation? Do you want the opportunity to
connect with industry professionals? Join the DCBA over Zoom on Thursday, March 18th, from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm for our Winter 2021 Financial Services Careers Night event! Morna Fraser, our financial services program coordinator, will be speaking on the correct academic
path towards the CFP designation in great detail. Additionally, we will be hosting high-net-worth consultants, technical, financial analysts, and Douglas College alumni to speak on their experiences and answer your questions.
The event will discuss the following topics and much more:
- What is the CFP program?
- How should I prepare for the CFP designation?
- What courses at Douglas College are required for CFP?
- Why should I obtain the CFP designation?
- What is the process like?
- What are the different career opportunities available upon acquiring CFP?
- How should I approach recruitment?
- What is the day-to-day life like in the financial services industry?